Graphic Designer at Merch Company
@ UNITEE // Custom Fitness Tshirts + MERCH
Get a jump start on your promising graphic design career! This is a tremendous opportunity for a graphic designer who is looking to broaden their skills and learn the ins and outs of branding T-shirts and merchandise at an elite level! Please no remote candidates. You'll need to be in our facility to get the most out of this opportunity.
Our Instagram page will give you a good idea of the awesome type of work you'll be contributing to as a member of our team.
- Post a link to your portfolio
If you don't have a portfolio together or examples of your work to show, you will not be eligible to apply, no offense but this tells us you haven't put the minimum preparation and you're not ready to take it the to next level
Role - This job will start out as a production artist but the right person will be given ample opportunity to move up to an art director position.
- Artwork revisions via Illustrator
- Digitizing client artwork ideas via Illustrator
- Art Separations - Preparing Artwork To be Production and Print Ready
- learning, and mastering the in's and outs of screen making so you can empower
- our printers to create amazing prints!
- Learning our industry, culture, clients, and system as efficiently as you can in order to hopefully be a team lead and art directo
- Creating client merch web stores
What will make your resume standout!
- Leadership Training Or Experience
The right candidate would eventually grow into an art director role
What will Put You At The Top Of The List!
- You see the value in joining a winning team, you really need an opportunity, have huge ambition, and the capacity + patience to grow with an organization. Let us know why you should be at the top of the list!…Most candidates don't read this far into the listing. (Attention to details will separate you from the pack!)
About UNITEE // Merch • Brand • Fulfillment
UNITEE (formerly Southern Apparel, LLC) is a creatively-driven fitness merchandising, branding and fulfillment company that specializes in empowering independent gyms and studios statewide and around the country with ongoing Tshirts + Merch programs in order to help them grow their health-minded communities.
Salary Range: dependent on experience and capabilities
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player
- Illustrator Experience (Please don't even apply if you're not familiar with the basics of the program. We train designers to broaden their horizon, intrinsic value, and unlock their full potential, NOT push buttons. you can teach yourself how to operate a program so please please come in with some familiarity with the program)
- A good cultural fit with UNITEE and our team
How to Apply:
Email us, include the following:
2. a cover letter
please no phone calls
Location: 312 Wall Street Lafayette LA
Date Posted: May 28, 2021
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021