Graphic Design & Creative Services Manager
Does this sound like you?
- You drive attention through your designs, composition and sense of style.
- You know how to balance perfection with deadlines.
- You excel in a team environment, driving collaboration to get the best possible outcome.
- You have great ideas, and you want to try them. You are not afraid to take chances and try new things, even if they fail.
- You are not intimidated by working with very smart, very driven, and very technical people. You love learning and pushing yourself to do even better.
- You thrive in high-energy, constantly evolving environments
- Execute and help guide the creative and visual direction for the VieMed brands and products
- Create engaging visual content for all VieMed internal and external marketing and communication channels
- Design collateral, presentations, and demonstrations
- Create compelling content that generates interest and drives adoption of new features
- Own the prioritization and planning of graphical marketing work
- Support sales and executive leadership with presentations, demo branding and various marketing assets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of digital and print graphic experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred – After Effects & Premier Pro a plus)
- Experience in email, social marketing template designs preferred
- WordPress, video editing/graphics preferred but not required
- Experience with project management tools a plus (e.g., SmartSheet, Slack, etc.)
- Competency in both Mac & Windows platforms and programs
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simplistic imagery
- Exceptional visual design skills with a proven history of creating effective and engaging marketing content
- Tireless, motivated, confident, determined professional with great communication skills, integrity and judgment
- Deep understanding of modern design trends, composition and visual design best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or an equivalent design related field
Please include a digital portfolio of your best work demonstrating experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.viemed.com/company-information/#careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 20, 2022
Application Deadline: October 20, 2022
Job Type: Full-time