Governance, Risk, & Compliance (GRC) Security Assessor
• Serves as a lead cyber and information security consultant to the business and IT units conducting security risk assessments and providing guidance on securing information systems, applications, and networks.
• Provides technical guidance and expertise in the areas of secure application development, security risk management and assessment, security policies and standards, security architectures and implementations, and effective security risk assessment practices.
• Performs application and technology design reviews, security risk assessments, requirements analysis, security testing oversight, risk remediation planning, and security project management.
• Develops, reviews, and implements security risk management policies, standards, and practices.
• Defines security and policy compliance requirements in supporting the acquisition and deployment of security software, systems, and services.
• Update security controls and provides support to all stakeholders on security controls covering internal assessments, regulations, protecting PII, PHI/ePHI and other sensitive data types identified.
• Implements processes, such as GRC (governance, risk, and compliance), to automate and continuously monitor information security controls, exceptions, risks, testing.
• Develops reporting metrics, dashboards, and collects evidence artifacts in response to audit requests.
• Review and assess vendors information security solutions and deliverables, including technologies and architectures, security controls and procedures, and contract documentation.
• Experience with design and development of secure enterprise communications systems
• Experience with the analysis, systems design, implementation and testing of secure enterprise information systems.
• Experience in Network engineering with emphasis in design, implementation, operations and maintenance of a variety of Windows Services, Application and Database servers, relevant Network Security appliance and Endpoint Security products.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply