CGI has an immediate need for a Glue Developer to join our financial services team in one of our selected CGI locations. Due to the current COVID-19 status, candidates will not be required to work within the physical work location at this time. When COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, they will be required to be located within the proximity of the assigned CGI location.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Glue Developer will be responsible for migration of BI platforms from on-prem to AWS, including ETL.
- 6-8 years of hands-on development experience
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience on ETL and SQL
- 4-5 years of AWS, Redshift and Glue experience
- Must be able to perform creation of complex metrics, Conditional and Level metrics and their use within a report context
- Strong understanding of Data modeling concepts
- Experience working with a Relational Database using SQL and ETL Tools
- Ability to be hands-on as part of agile team (this is not a purely advisory role)
- Strong communication skills
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
AWS Certifications desired
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 30, 2021
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021