Restaurant General Manager
@ Clean Juice Lafayette (Boatner Investments LLC)
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the retail store operations, the development of their people and engagement in their communities. The GM drives sales and actively achieves results for their business today and tomorrow. General Managers are responsible for leading themselves, others, and the organization. Above all, the GM intimately understands that the guests are the foundation of our business, and our Juiceristas are the heartbeat!
- At all times verify that guests are greeted properly, always attended too in a friendly manner and served within the appropriate time, based on Clean Juice business.
- Cold Press Coolers must be stocked at all times with a minimum of 3 flavors of each cold press. If more than 1 flavor is missing from the cooler, you may be documented as this is a foundation of who we are.
Answer inquiries about the menu including ingredients, preparation and suggests accompanying items.
- If required, the GM will assist in taking and preparing guest orders, if personnel are not available.
- Creates a positive working environment with positive actions.
- Ensures guest satisfaction through interaction with guests as measured through NPS (greater than 70) and Review Averages (above 4.5). Observe guest experiences to respond to any additional needs.
- Management/supervision of all employees to ensure Clean Juice is operating properly.
- Required staff scheduling & posting of all positions by Wednesday of each week for the following week.
- Ensures proper staffing levels are met for all shifts, verifying schedules are appropriate for all seasonal changes and recruiting/hiring proactively to fill any schedule gaps
- Completion of all on-boarding paperwork and in-person orientation tasks prior to the New Hire start date.
- Facilitates new employee training and ensures each new hire is 100% trained, utilizing Clean Juice Training Guides and LMS.
- Leads the development of employees to increase retention, provide training on new menu items and build the bench for future growth.
- Ensures all pertinent staff members have a current sanitation & safety certification on file, as required by local and state laws
- Ensures a safe working environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Verifies accident reports are completed immediately in the event of an accident or injury to any employee. Continues further investigation on any accidents if necessary.
Verifies/Inspects that all Shift Lead, Juicerista and Cold Press tasks are finished by completing required checklists.
- Holds team accountable to existing Clean Juice standards, documenting any employee who fails to meet these policies and procedures up to and including termination.
- Can be called on to assist in developing new standards, procedures and processes to further company concept.
- Ensures restaurant cleanliness standards are being met accordingly.
- At all times, attitude & appearance are to reflect a positive and professional manner for the betterment of the restaurant.
- Follows all appropriate company accounting procedures at all times including Payroll, Bank Deposits, and Cash on Hand Logs
- Required to work 45 hours per week with a minimum of 40 hours and 5 days in-store (to include Saturday), plus additional hours to reach our brand standard of 3 marketing events per week.
- Produce results that meet or exceed the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Innovate and create new ideas that will drive traffic (sales and productivity)
Responsible for weekly and monthly on-hand inventories, including order placing.
Assume full accountability for all P&L results: labor, food costs, and other variables
Receive 90% or greater on Health Department Inspections
Receive 90% or greater on quarterly Mystery Shops
- Maintain CCOF Organic Compliance: ordering from approved vendors, only Clean Juice approved products, completing the paper trail with Receiving Logs, filing Invoices, Transparency Board, and Batch Records
- Keeps FBC and Home Office promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Able to perform all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Connects with local influencers and Juice Boosters to drive the Clean Juice Brand socially and in the community
- Create and extend community-driven relationships through the Business to Business partnership marketing strategy
- Schedule and attend marketing events and juice sampling events for your store
- Conduct other local store marketing according to budget
Influence on Costs and Sales
- Drive Third-Party Delivery and Catering Sales, maintaining these sales at $600/week or better
- Educate guests on the benefits of Cleanse Sales, maintaining these sales at 10-20% of total sales
- Continually monitoring labor cost throughout each day. Additionally, projecting daily labor costs as accurately as possible to maintain Clean Juice profitability within company standards.
- Proper inspections of local food purveyors, use of correct products, to minimize potential food waste and optimize food cost.
- Active and engaged in every shift, showing awareness to Food Cost through team development and accountability
- Awareness to Repair and Maintenance needs, with plans to fix as needed with an eye to budgetary constraints
Salary Range: $35K - $38K
- Minimum 1-3 years of quick service management/ownership experience.
- Must be dressed neatly and well-groomed in company approved attire/uniform at all times.
- Must be able to fully understand, update and operate P.O.S. computer system, make changes correctly, change pricing, input new employees and inspect/verify all credit card transactions accurately.
- Knowledge of PC to fulfill management functions.
Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and know how to defuse any situation.
- Must be able to handle all employee issues, requests, failures, incidences and insubordinations with complete professionalism for the betterment of the company.
- Able to communicate clearly and respond promptly to the needs of both guests and employees
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Must possess a State approved Sanitation & Safety certification.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
Be able to reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
How to Apply:
Apply to cleanjuice.com/jobs and select Lafayette location
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 07, 2021
Application Deadline: October 07, 2021