Gemvision Technology Training Dev & Instructor
- Teach Primary and Advanced courses for Gemvision software
- Conduct one-on-one training with customers tailored to their specific design and learning needs.
- Develop curriculum and instruction for all Gemvision software and software updates
- Update and refresh curriculum and supporting video and written course materials.
- Management of Gemvision LMS Systems - Gemvision Online Academy, Countersketch Online Training, and MatrixGold Online Academy
- Develop interactive training materials for online training
- Work with various software packages (SkillJar, Photoshop, Indesign, Articulate) to create training and documentation.
- Oversee other instructors and independent contractors.
- Oversee the scheduling of training events.
- Assist in software testing during times of new development and contribute ideas for potential improvements
- Foster close, cooperative relationships with Gemvision and Stuller peer leaders, product managers, developers, instructional designers, sales teams, and support personnel.
- Manage domestic and international Educational Outreach- working with existing partner universities and bringing new universities on board.
- Development of new opportunities for the education department from business strategy to execution
- Domestic and international travel as necessary - up to 15% travel
- Report to Director of Gemvision Training and Technical Support
Effectively communicate with Stuller and Gemvision customers professionally and knowledgeably.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong background in Education
Strong problem-solving skills
High-level customer service skills
Ability to multi-task while working with customers
Vibrant personality with the ability to connect with customers
Integrity and professionalism in business practices and when working with others
Hunger for continuous improvement personally and professionally
2-4 Years’ Experience
Windows Operating System
Technical writing and technical writing software packages
Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
Experience in the jewelry industry
Curriculum Development Experience
Familiarity with Gemvision products and services is a plus
Teaching Experience- College or adult education a plus
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 14, 2021
Application Deadline: August 13, 2021