Gemvision Software Developer 2
- Responsibilities include developing software, services, tools, and other technical systems.
- Junior Developers must understand, and make use of, available software development tools and environments.
- They must maintain the skills for technologies utilized within the department and seek to improve the overall technical knowledge of the team.
- Applicants need to comply with defined development standards and procedures.
- They must be able to communicate daily progress, interact with the team in direct discussion, and converse indirectly via messaging tools.
- Most importantly, they need to be able to work with users/team to determine application requirements and be able to present technical solutions in a way that is understood by non-technical people.
- Ability to work directly with peers and users is a must - demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn
- 4-7 Years' Experience
- Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum)
- Source Control (Git)
- Design Patterns
- Debugging Tools and Practices
- Databases (Relational & Document)
- Cloud Services (AWS)
This position requires a bachelor's degree from a four-year college; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Software Developer backgrounds should be in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a history of academic and professional success. Ability to work directly with peers and users is a must - demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 17, 2021
Application Deadline: November 18, 2021