- The role is a Functional Analyst role responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of a large scale enterprise system including live production as well as non-production test instances.
- The candidate will be a functional analyst supporting a largescale Federal ERP.
- Occasional night/weekend work needed for functional on call support.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of a client’s industry, customers, organization and business objectives
- Analyze and solve problems for our clients to create or improve a system.
- Provide quality client support by answering questions and fostering communication.
- Candidate will work on testing defects for software releases, providing upgrade support activities, resolving day to day production requests, and issue analysis and resolution.
- Candidate will work closely with the client staff, production team, and development team to translate client issues and concerns into workable solutions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Knowledge & Skills: Familiarity with SQL.
- Analytical mindset and high attention to detail
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and problem solve
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire and ability to work within a team environment
- Willingness and desire to share knowledge and help teammates
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 23, 2022
Application Deadline: May 27, 2022
Job Type: Full-time