Fullstack Python Engineer
• Responsible for design, development, and implementation of application solutions using python.
• Serve as senior python resource in development team’s efforts to determine the needs of the business that will simplify and automate the applications as well as make them more efficient.
• Participate in the software development life cycle to ensure efficient application build solutions are implemented.
• Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of our customer's use cases with highly efficient and reliable application considering the changing infrastructure and technology.
• Work closely with our architects and engineers to recommend and design database or data storage solutions that effectively reflect our business needs, security, and service level requirements
• Work with our current application teams to understand our current applications and make migration recommendations.
• Extensively build and modify python applications and processes to migrate existing databases from on premise to AWS.
• Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development. Analyze application for data integrity issues.
• Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review test results.
• Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
• May mentor less experienced technical staff; may use high end development tools to assist or facilitate development process.
• Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes
Minimum of 5 years of Python development experience
o Experience in developing full stack python applications that are scalable, robust, and thoughtfully designed
o Extensively experienced with python technologies like
o Python Data Manipulation packages Pandas, Numpy, Impyla, Marshmallow, Alembic, SQLAlchemy, psycopg2-binary and PySpark.
• Web Development packages Django, Flask, Flask-Migrate, Flask-RESTPlus, Flask-SQLAlchemy, Requests, Gunicorn, web2py and PyJWT.
• Python Messaging Queue Packages Celery, Redis and Flower.
• Python Storage Packages Boto, Boto3 and s3.
• GUI Development packages PyGObject and PyQt.
• System Administration packages Ansible and OpenStack.
• Package managers and Python distributions: Anaconda, pip
• Python Testing Frameworks: PyTest, Unittest and Nose
• Python Code quality check packages Pylint, Bandit, Pep8 and Flake8
• Python Grammar checker Antlr
o Experience with one or more sql databases and must have experience working with large data sets
• RDS Aurora
o Experience in deployment platforms
• Jenkins (CloudBees)
• Please Build
• Helm Charts
o Experience with Linux systems (bash)
o Experience with Git
o Experience with TDD & BDD
o Excellent troubleshooting skills
o Experience with AWS is must. The candidate must have at least thorough understanding of aws.
NICE TO HAVE
o Prior Healthcare Industry experience
o AWS Certification
o Object-oriented languages: C, C++, Java or any other OO compiled language
o Big data experience with Hive, Impala, Scala & Kafka
o Scripting languages: Java Script & Type Script.
o Web development frameworks: Angular, React, Node.js, Django and Flask etc.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply