Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
CGI has an immediate need for a Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer to join our financial services team in Lafayette, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Your future duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will perform analysis, design, development, and perform unit testing. You will resolve defects and perform configuration repository administration activities including stream and directory creation, source code archiving, etc.
• 5-10 years of programming experience with Java, J2EE, XML and Web Services
• 2+ years of development experience with Java 8, Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and REST Web Services is a must.
• Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.
• Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies
• knowledge of AWS development on Lambda, APIGateway services
• Hands-On experience with database development using SQL
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux) environment
• Ability to write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Good communication and collaboration skills, team player
• Takes accountability/ownership for the assigned tasks/deliverable
• Familiar with GIT repositories (Bit Bucket) and Agile Methodology/SCRUM/Kanban
• Good communication skills
Bachelor's Degree in and engineering discipline
A Master Degree in technical disciplined desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply