Full Stack Java Dev. (Angular, Spring Boot)
• Senior Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI.
• Ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies efficiently.
• Ability to mentor others, work as a team, and delegate.
• Proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and make recommendations.
• Will be advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategy on frontend/backend development for given applications.of higher importance is the ability to research, select, and learn new patterns and technologies efficiently.
• Thorough understanding of Java 7 or higher
• Must have developed applications using Spring 4.x
• Experience working on AWS tech stack
• Must have developed application using Angular Type Script
• Good understanding of Spring Boot 2.x and higher
• Strong SOAP and REST service development skill
• Good understanding with JVM basics, Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory), Java performance tuning
• Strong working knowledge of JMS or any other messaging frameworks
• Strong knowledge of parsing/creating XML/JSON files.
• Must be capable of coding techniques like binary tree transversal
• Must be familiar with Microservices, Design patterns, data structures (stacks, queues, trees etc.), Data Modeling and Object Model design for applications
• Must have designed applications using Collections Framework and multi-threaded applications using Java Concurrency Framework (Threads, Locks, etc.)
• Strong experience in data caching and object modeling is must
• Experience in Maven/Gradle build tools and SVN/bitbucket Source code repository
• Solid understanding of core SQL principles and RDBMS with a focus on Oracle
• Experience working with Unix platforms and shell scripting
• Ability to use GIT and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins without direction
• Familiarity with Jira in a Scrum environment
• Will Create final technical, functional, and support documentation in Confluence
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
• Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
• Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams.
• JBoss Drools Engine is experience is nice to have
• Hands-on Python Experience is desired
• Neo4J graph database experience
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Post graduate degree desired
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply