Full Stack Engineer
• Build applications with best in class UI/UX design principles
• Work with data engineers, data scientists and cloud architects to develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Participate in vision workshops and create minimum viable products to get business buy-in and demonstrate ROI.
• Write technical documentation and communicate appropriate key points to all stakeholders.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency cross-platform optimization.
• 3+ years experience as a Full Stack Engineer or similar role
• Experience with API design and implementation
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache), and UI/UX design.
• Experience with software versioning, packaging, and deployment, e.g. Git, Artifactory, RPM, Docker, Jenkins.
• Experience with cloud native platform services on AWS and Azure
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• BS Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Must be a US citizen.
• Major cloud service provider certifications are a plus
• Experience with distributed ledger technologies: Hyperledger, Ethereum, Tendermint, etc.
• Experience with Infrastructure as code using terraform or AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM.
• Experience with React
• Experience implementing ABAC policy frameworks
• Experience on an agile scrum team
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply