Full Stack Developer / Python
- CGI is a global organization offering a world of opportunities.
- Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career.
- Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules and locations.
- We are hiring a Full Stack Engineer with Python, Angular, and MongoDB experience!
- This position is based in Lafayette LA (Preferred) but can be performed in any CGI office in the US in a Hybrid Model.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Developing full stack in a multi-user, web application environment using Python, MongoDB, Typescript, and Angular.
- Coaching and mentoring junior and intermediate resources.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 10 years of software development experience.
- The candidate should have at least three years of experience in:
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Object oriented design and programming.
- At least 1 year of experience in:
- Angular Material
- Team leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Experience with the following tools is also desirable but not mandatory:
- RESTful API integration
- Multi-tenancy implementation
- Deploying applications to cloud (Azure and AWS)
- Agile software development
- Enterprise architecture, application architecture, infrastructure, application modernization, and cloud adoption desirable.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 15, 2023
Application Deadline: June 16, 2023
Job Type: Full-time