Full Stack Developer
- The Operations & Maintenance team supporting a large federal financial system is seeking a full-stack software developer.
- Candidate should be a team-player and will work with a team of other developers, application engineers, DBAs, business analysts, software testers, data migration team, and help desk team in managing a complex solution with 2,000-and-growing concurrent application users.
- Candidate should have creativity and strong passion in problem solving, as well as ability to multi-task between learning the software stack and delivering critical, time-sensitive solutions.
- A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced but rewarding environment. Mentorship is available.
- Occasional scheduled weekend work may be needed to complete deliverables as software release code freeze deadline approaches.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, test, and document enhancements and fixes to the software. Support the full life cycle of development deliverables – designs, development artifacts and source code, source control, unit testing results, documentation
- Troubleshoot and fix problems throughout the full stack of application software. Work with other developers and team members to leverage their knowledge to solve problems and test their solutions.
- Maintain multiple IDEs to support multiple environments and development languages
- Examine reports and logs in the system; analyze problems and identify root causes.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Experience with JEE and/or C++.
- Experienced in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- A great attitude and hunger for learning
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills
- Desire and ability to work within a team environment.
- Willingness and desire to share knowledge and help teammates
- Experience with CGI Momentum is strongly desired. Experience with other ERP systems (Oracle, SAP) also a plus.
- Experience in JBOSS, ActiveMQ, Kubernetes, Oracle Tuxedo, Oracle WebLogic
- Experience in IBM AIX and/or Linux, with preference to Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
- Experience in a source code repository and change management framework such as IBM Rational Team Concert/ Engineering Workflow Management, BitBucket, JIRA, or Stash.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 26, 2022
Application Deadline: August 26, 2022
Job Type: Full-time