Full Stack Developer
- Stuller, Inc. is one of the largest jewelry manufacturing and distribution facilities in the United States, and an industry leader in the domestic and internal jewelry sectors.
- We are looking for a motivated addition to our Digital Development team. We maintain and enhance Stuller’s custom ecommerce site and the supporting applications extensively used by our customers and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and development of web applications for usability, performance, and high availability
- Help to drive code quality via coding standards and reviews
- Participate in architecture discussions and decisions
- Analyzing and automating business processes to improve efficiency and business
- Integration of applications on multiple levels – front-end, business logic, database, etc.
- Following responsive design principles and a mobile-first mindset
- Implementation of web services and APIs
- Taking ownership of projects and following through completely. Always on the lookout for automation opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 3+ year(s) experience in web development
- React, GraphQL, Node.js, REST APIs nice to have
- Familiarity with C#, .NET, CSS / Bootstrap is a plus
- Ability to work independently, across multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies, working amongst a project team
We understand that not everyone can experience everything we work in. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all the listed qualifications. What we are looking for most are individuals who are inherently curious, fast learners, and motivated to have a deep understanding and ownership of the projects they work on.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: November 21, 2022
Application Deadline: December 21, 2022
Job Type: Full-time