Full Stack Developer
- Seeking a full stack developer with experience developing and deploying applications on cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS.
- The candidate will work with cloud architects to produce scalable solutions using front and back end coding languages, development frameworks and third party libraries.
- This individual should be self-motivated to drive solutions and familiar with Agile methodologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Build applications with best in class UI/UX design principles
- Work with data scientists and cloud architects to develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Participate in vision workshops and create minimum viable products to get business buy in and demonstrate ROI.
- Write technical documentation and communicate appropriate key points to all stakeholders.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency cross platform optimization.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience with software versioning, packaging and deployment, e.g. Git, Artifactory, RPM, Docker, Jenkins .
- Major cloud service provider certifications are a plus
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (IaS) using terraform or cloud formation.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Required BS Science or equivalent
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 16, 2022
Application Deadline: October 17, 2022
Job Type: Full-time