@ Tides Medical
- Under the leadership of the Commercial Operations Manager, the Fulfillment Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of finished goods inventory management and distribution of Tides Medical products.
- The Fulfillment Specialist will ensure that customer orders are accurately recorded, packed and shipped in a timely manner.
- They will ensure that an adequate supply of products are stocked at all times, document receipt of manufacturing orders, and process all product returns.
- In addition, the Fulfillment Specialist will be responsible for ordering and stocking all shipping supplies.
Essential Functions of the Areas of Responsibility
- Perform the following in accordance with AATB, FDA, and Tides Medical stated policies and procedures while upholding Tides Medical’s mission and corporate values.
- Process all manufacturing orders & log products into the finished goods inventory system
- Stock & rotate products to ensure products are distributed based on FIFO principles
- Place orders & maintain adequate supply of all shipping & packing supplies
- Order products from private label suppliers
- Interact with customers and sales agencies regarding product distribution needs
- Enter all product Usage Forms against appropriate customer accounts
- Create customer orders upon request for direct purchase and consignment orders
- Generate customer invoices for orders entered
- Pack & ship products for customer orders
- Send shipment tracking information and packing lists to customers and/or sales agents
- Ship marketing & collateral materials to sales agents and/or customers
- Generate utilization reports & participate in demand planning meetings
- Evaluate & process all returned products
- Experience in an administrative, customer service or sales operations position
- Bachelors degree or applicable work experience
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service mentality
- Demonstrated history of working cooperatively in a team environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office products is preferred
- Experience using CRM or internet-based inventory tracking systems is preferred
- Availability to work full-time (5 days/ 40 hours)
Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands
- Up to 8 hours of sitting, walking, using a computer, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be able to hear and speak on the phone
- Must be able to perform job duties in a fast-paced work environment
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tidesmedical.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 10, 2022
Application Deadline: June 10, 2022
Job Type: Full-time