- Provide leadership in assigning and scheduling daily order fulfillment workflow, coaching, and directing employee activities, monitoring shift progress, maintaining employee performance, and resolving production and personnel problems.
- Implement, review, and maintain departmental standard operating procedures and techniques.
- Maintain the effective use of Lean Management System (Daily accountability, Visual Controls, and Leader Standard Work).
- Maintain a safe work environment through ensuring compliance with all safety policies, procedures, and guidelines. Reporting safety related discrepancies and recommending corrective actions to prevent, correct and eliminate safety hazards.
- Continuously monitor inventory levels to minimize shrinkage and loss while maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Lead cycle count activities, research inventory discrepancies, root cause analysis and corrective action reviews.
- Hires, supervises, and evaluates performance of assigned personnel.
- Conduct training of new employees and cross-training of current employees in various aspects of the operation to ensure the work force is flexible and can respond to variations in workflow.
- Assist in equipment preventative maintenance and ensure completed on schedule and that the inventory level of tools/equipment is adequate.
- Establish and cultivate constructive, collaborative relationships within the department and across the corporate organization.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurate and detailed oriented
- Written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible and able to deal with change and uncertainty
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Training, Required Skills and Abilities):
- Industry knowledge of inventory control and order fulfillment standards and metrics.
- Experience with Lean Systems and Tools, continuous improvement initiatives, MS Office Suite, Oracle, and knowledge of various WMS systems preferred.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 13, 2021
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021