Front End Fullstack Developer
This Front End Developer will be a key contributor to our Services practice and will have the below responsibilities:
· Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
· Continuously improve software engineering practices
· Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
· Write unit tests and automated acceptance tests.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make a difference in the Healthcare Industry, this role is for you.
• Develop highly-responsive, web-based user interface components and modules using Angular.
• Construct visualizations that are able to smoothly and accurately depict data in web-based user portals.
• Work seamlessly with the rest of the engineering team (e.g. back-end & front-end developers).
• Work with product team and UX designers to understand user interactions and iteratively build customer-facing features.
• Ability to work in an agile environment and Iterate quickly based on customer and internal feedback.
• You’ll participate in design discussions, helping us decide our best ways of building new features
• You’ll break down, oversee, and deliver stories to advance our product using the Agile SCRUM methodology
• You’ll mentor others in your areas of expertise
• You’ll collaborate with our QA, DevOps, Product, and Support teams
• Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects.
• 3+ years experience of PostgresSql and MySQL
• 2+ years experience of Python or comparable programming language
• 2+ years experience with Node JS
• Proven experience with responsive website design
• Experience working on large-scale web initiatives & single page web applications
• Experience with Linux systems (bash), Git, and TDD or basic unit-testing
• Nice to have AWS experience
• Nice to have API programming experience
Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of six years’ experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 10, 2021
Application Deadline: October 11, 2021