Foodservice Marketing Manager
@ McIlhenny Company (TABASCO)
What this job is all about:
- The Marketing Manager plays a critical role within the Foodservice Business Unit of McIlhenny Company and is responsible for developing and overseeing the foodservice marketing strategy.
- The ideal candidate is a passionate marketer who is analytically minded, possesses a positive team-oriented attitude, works well cross-functionally, and excels at project management.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Work proactively to drive the strategy and build relevance at the point of consumption through foodservice marketing programs, key customer presentations, and sales tools.
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing and Sales teams to bring the brand story into compelling promotions and campaigns.
- Research and analyze trends in the foodservice industry to identify opportunities to meet the needs of our customers, distributors, and business units.
- Oversee the innovation pipeline for the Business Unit and the creation of new products, formats, and solutions that you could find in restaurants everywhere.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong project management skills: Ability to manage and prioritize across multiple complex projects
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work with Microsoft products (Powerpoint, Excel)
What will give you an edge:
- Demonstrated analytical experience in reading and analyzing trends data
- Experience in marketing in the food or beverage industry
- MBA or additional management and business development training
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: New Orleans, LA
Date Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time