Food Truck Manager
@ Aromas Cafe
Aromas Café is looking to hire a responsible and passionate food truck manager. The responsibilities will include running the food operations and overseeing the staff.
The manager will also make sure that everything is under the health and safety procedures of food preparation that fit under the federal state laws. The manager must also be a team player and a leader. Please send us a message if you are interested.
- Oversee food operations such as scheduling the staff and their days off, plotting out areas were to operate, and ensuring that all legal permits and licenses are up to date. The manager must also be able to fill in an employee’s position should there be a sudden absence.
- Train the staff in their respective roles.
- Must be able to safely drive and park a food truck or trailer.
- Ensure that all the staff is aware of the food preparation procedures and that they meet necessary sanitary requirements.
- Ensure the safety of the operations.
- Will be in charge of keeping the inventory and supplies up to date.
- Will be in charge of driving the truck and must open and close the food truck every time.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ensure all permits and licenses are up-to-date.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Basic Math: 1 year (Preferred)
- Serving Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Must have ServSafe Food Certificate
How to Apply:
Apply by calling 337-451-9530 (serious inquiry only)
Location: Lafayette area, multiple locations
Date Posted: June 02, 2022
Application Deadline: July 04, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Contact (337) 451-9530