@ International Snubbing Services
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- With guidance and supervisor from the Rig Supervisor/Operator, assist with the maintenance and operation of support equipment; including hydraulic power pack, deck equipment, fluid handling/pumping, etc. during the stages of operation.
- Work rotation in U.S./International land and offshore locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicate and interpret work instruction
- Uses safe practices while performing duties
- Handle tubular from the boat/truck to pipe rack.
- Clean tubular before running in well.
- Number joints of drill pipe or tubing while on pipe rack.
- Tally and measure drill pipe and tubular while on pipe rack.
- Connect tubular to elevators or remove same for tripping in/out of well.
- Fuel and maintain equipment.
- Hook up hoses to take on fuel, mud, or completion fluid from boats.
- Provide relief in work baskets as required.
- Offload and Load workboats and crew boats at job site and dock.
- Support in rig-up/down of snubbing unit.
- Assist in nipple up of BOP’s.
- Complete Critical Function Tests/CFT’s as assigned.
- Service and change dies in slip bowls and tongs.
- Make up bottom hole assembly (BHA) as directed.
- Take part in daily safety meetings, TBT, risk assessments, JSA and hazard hunts.
- Participate in emergency drills as dictated on platform or lift boat.
- Assist in pumping operations, service, and maintenance of pumps.
- Mix completion fluids from bulk or sack materials.
- Check all equipment onsite for leakage.
- Participate in changing BOP rubber goods.
- Maintain general housekeeping.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months as a Field Trainee or previous employment
- Knowledge of behavior-based safety system and risk assessments
- TBT and pre-job planning
- IADC Intro Well Control
- HUET, Water Survival and Basic Firefighting
- Proven capability of operating lay down systems
- Introductory well control processes
- Ability to enter confined spaces by use of ladders or other access devices up to 20 feet
- Perform work in all types of environmental and weather conditions
- Perform duties with all protective equipment and H2S respirator when required
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Arnaudville, LA
Date Posted: May 23, 2022
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time