Financial Controller (Remote)
The Controller manages and performs all day-to-day Accounting tasks and functions ensuring that ThreeSixtyEight (TSE) is making financially sound decisions and planning with prudence for the future. They are responsible for the accounting operations of the company, which include the management and ultimate responsibility of all transactions, the production of financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and ensures that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. They work with our outsourced CFO to maintain and present forecasts and pipeline projections for the TSE leadership team.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office + Google Suite programs, especially Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong skills in the areas of math, budgeting, and financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of the use of accounting software, especially QuickBooks
- Superior data manipulation, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities and tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Minimum: BA in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Preferred: CPA or MBA
- 4+ years of related experience may be substituted in lieu of a 4-year degree
- Minimum: 2 years of accounting experience in an office setting
- Preferred: 5+ years of accounting leadership in an office setting
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to be in a stationary position for extended periods, move through the office environment, operate a desktop or laptop computer, mouse/trackpad, and keyboard as well as other office equipment such as printers, whiteboards, phones, etc. The employee will be required to communicate and converse with the internal team and external partners on a daily basis.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://threesixtyeight.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Date Posted: October 01, 2021
Application Deadline: November 01, 2021