@ Tides Medical
Purpose of Position
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Operations Officer and Chief Financial Officer, and additional senior staff at times as well.
- They will ensure effective use of the executive’s time by providing multi-faceted support, managing schedules, completing follow-up tasks, and preparing summaries and reports.
- The Executive Assistant will also independently initiate and implement processes to manage projects, information, and people.
Essential Functions of the Areas of Responsibility
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the COO and CFO and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Facilities and Office Management and main point of contact.
- Supervisor to Administrative Assistant/Front Office receptionist.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives, staff travel, and sales meetings etc.
- Manages the Executive’s calendar to account for day-to-day meetings, calls, and movements as well as the Tides Corporate Calendar.
- Communicates with teams and assists with project management.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior leaders, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Works well with others and not create undue office stress or conflicts.
- Be a practical problem solver and work independently.
- Be truthful in all aspects of conduct and communications.
- Be respectful of other employees and not engage in speech or conduct that is discriminatory.
- Uphold confidentiality of employee records, donor records, and proprietary corporate information
Key Qualifications, Requirements, and Attributes
- Demonstrated history of working cooperatively in a team environment
- 3+ years of experience as an executive or personal assistant required
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have advanced knowledge and experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be an independent self-started with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record-keeping systems
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands
- Physical demands for this position:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Environmental demands:
- Work is performed primarily in an office setting
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tidesmedical.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 14, 2023
Application Deadline: April 14, 2023
Job Type: Full-time