Under the supervision of a Licensed Engineer, the Engineering Technician will use CAD equipment to provide support by preparing routine layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches, and
Some specific job duties include:
- Utilize knowledge of engineering practices, mathematics, materials, and other physical sciences
- to create and revise engineering plans and drawings.
- Draft detailed multi-view drawings of project sites and designs.
- Draw finished designs from engineering sketches.
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining an organized file system for Production Drawings.
- Assist in the reproduction of completed jobs.
- Technical or Associate’s degree in Design / Drafting
- Minimum of one year of directly related experience
- Knowledge in AutoCAD and / or Microstation
- Transportation design experience
- Knowledge of East Baton Rouge or DOTD standards a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply:
Please apply at: https://www.fenstermaker.com/about-us/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 02, 2021
Application Deadline: August 02, 2021