Engineering Tech B/Wireperson
@ L3 Harris
L3Harris is seeking an Electronics Tech II (Wireman) as it continues to develop and establish a foothold in the rapidly growing market space for Autonomous Surface Vessels (ASV). The role will be based out of L3Harris location in Broussard, Louisiana.
The Electrician/Panel Wirer will perform the assembly, wiring, and testing of electrical and electronic panels, PLCs, wire harnesses, and cable routing.
Typical duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Thoroughly understands DC systems;
- Thoroughly understands low and high voltage AC systems single, split, and tri-phase;
- Advanced troubleshooting abilities;
- Thoroughly understands communication systems;
- Thoroughly understands navigation systems;
- Neatly terminate connections leaving appropriate service loops; Properly solder connections.
- Must be able to obtain U.S. Security Clearance;
- HS Diploma or equivalents with a minimum of 6 years prior relevant experience;
- OR 2 years post Secondary /Associates Degree with a minimum of 2- years of prior related experience;
- Minimum 4 years reading electrical diagrams;
- Marine electrical experience a plus;
- Knowledge of automation equipment;
- A/P with Instrumentation Experience.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://careers.l3harris.com/search-jobs
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 25, 2021
Application Deadline: September 27, 2021