Endpoint Detection and Response SME
• Will be performing endpoint detection for CDM DEFEND.
• Experience solution architecting and deploying enterprise Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) security solutions such as CrowdStrike Falcon, Defender ATP or Qualys EDR.
• Experience defining KPIs for measuring the effectiveness of endpoint solution.
• Experience with threat hunting tactics, techniques and procedures.
• Knowledge of cyber attack stages, including reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation and covering tracks.
• Experience integrating layered security using network security architecture concepts using defense in depth and zero trust.
• Knowledge of malware analysis concepts and incident handling methodologies.
• Comfortable preparing presentations and speaking to technical and executive level stakeholders about EDR solutions and best practices.
• Experience with practice of triaging security events in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment, leveraging data collected from enterprise security solutions.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 24, 2021
Application Deadline: June 24, 2021