@ Lafayette Consolidated Government
This is skilled electrical work involved in installing, checking, and repairing electrical systems and equipment.
Tasks are performed in accordance with standard trade practices.
- Assignments are made in the form of written or oral instructions and may be accompanied by sketches and blueprints; however, work also arises out of inspections and troubleshooting.
- Ordinarily, routine work is performed independently; close supervision is received on difficult or unusual problems.
- All work is subject to inspection while in progress or upon completion.
- Current vacancy is in the PARC department, and incumbent may on occasion be required to work at heights of up to 65 feet, typically when working on lights for various parks and ballparks.
Strong benefits and civil service status.
Salary Range: $2,517-$3,146/month/DOE
- Graduation from high school supplemented by vocational technical school training and experience in electrical work which included troubleshooting or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Valid driver’s license required to apply and test.
- Valid Louisiana driver’s license required prior to appointment.
- Examination will be a written test.
How to Apply:
See the Lafayette Consolidated Government, Civil Service Office, 705 W. University Ave., Lafayette, LA, or www.lafayettela.gov for deadline and additional information, or call 337-291-8330.
Visit Site to Apply
Location: 901 Mudd Avenue, Lafayette, LA 70501
Date Posted: June 02, 2022
Application Deadline: July 04, 2022
Job Type: Full-time