@ HB Rentals
- We are currently looking for an Electrician to join our team in Broussard, LA to perform all electrician duties that the individual is qualified to do, specifically assemble, install and wire the electrical systems in housing units in accordance with safety and building codes.
- Entry level is an apprentice who will follow specific instructions and will assist in carrying out the duties of a qualified and experienced electrician.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with installation and duties associated with consistent with electrical code to avoid hazardous wiring.
- Install switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Test circuits with testing instruments such as ohmmeter, circuit tested and megger.
- Participate in on-call/call-out service call activities required to support operations in the field as requested.
- Prepare, read and interpret blueprints and wiring diagrams to plan and complete project according to approved plan specifications.
- Troubleshoot systems such as control systems, gas detection systems and fire detections systems.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- Two to three years' experience preferred, but willing to train.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Current driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass a physical, agility testing, and drug and alcohol screen
- Ability to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements to operate a commercial vehicle.
- Ability to travel offshore to perform service calls, refurbs, and installations.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://superiorenergy.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Broussard, LA
Date Posted: June 23, 2022
Application Deadline: July 25, 2022
Job Type: Full-time