Dynamics 365 CE Senior Business Consultant
- The role of the Business Consultant is for individuals passionate about identifying and delivering the right Business solution for each client.
- Our Business Consultants have a keen Business orientation with an understanding of how technology can be effectively applied to meet a variety of Business needs.
- As a Microsoft Dynamics Senior Business Consultant, you will be part of a team that is focused on the design, delivery, and implementation of Microsoft D365 CE solutions for our clients.
- In this role, you’ll spend most of your time consulting directly with our clients to understand their stated and implicit business needs, leading the requirements definition effort, educating them about CRM best practices and relevant platform capabilities, and working with the project team to create solutions that meet the project objectives…while dazzling our clients and strengthening our relationship with them.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive account management and effective project delivery.
- Establishes knowledge of client business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintains regular client communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Helps deliver presentations to clients and management teams.
- Contributes to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following company standards.
- Translate client’s business needs into detailed business requirements documents, use cases and systems interaction diagrams.
- Provides leadership throughout the lifecycles of a project, guiding the understanding the project team has through design and development to ensure project requirements are met
- Helps establish project test strategy, methodologies, test plans as well as assist with test execution.
- Instills team commitment to company delivery methodologies and practices.
- Lead client meetings and/or facilitated strategy sessions
- Facilitate product demonstrations that align with client needs and interests
- Inspire clients by leading future state vision exercises, creating customer journey maps, and designing campaigns that bring the requirements to life
- Define functional specifications, including the workflows and business processes, that will be needed to meet the strategic and operational uses of the CE platform
- Collaborate with technical team members to transform requirements into a technology strategy that delivers working applications that meet the business and usability needs
- Lead user acceptance testing, identify testers, develop test scripts and conduct test execution
- Work with your Perficient colleagues to create unique solutions, implement and measure them, and leverage the data to make them even better in the next phase
- Learn about emerging technologies and develop new skills as Microsoft introduces new products (e.g., Power Platform)
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing CRM for an organization as well as migrating from an existing CRM platform to Dynamics 365. We’d be thrilled to learn that you have these core skills, interests, and experience:
- 4-8 years of professional business analysis experience, with strong relationship management, account management, and support experience.
- Minimum 4 years consulting industry experience working with large and medium external clients
- Thrive in a start-up environment where you wear many hats, including some that may not perfectly fit you
- Excellent presentation, communications (written and verbal), and time management skills
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and the ability to work well among a team of professionals and a few troublemakers
- Ability to perform in customer settings and identify client business needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a team environment and work across organization functional boundaries
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Deep understanding of response marketing and CRM best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodology and tools
- General understanding of full lifecycle development of a Dynamics 365 project
- D365 knowledge: D365 administrative knowledge, data model, sharing and security architecture, various D365 OOTB capabilities
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of complex Internet based enterprise level applications
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200), Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales (MB-210), Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing (MB-220), 0: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service (MB-230), Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service (MB-240)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.perficient.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 13, 2023
Application Deadline: December 14, 2023
Job Type: Full-time