Drupal Developer (Angular, Microservices)
Tasks and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Drupal upgrades and migrations
- Custom module development and implementation
- Issue resolution and troubleshooting
- Operations and maintenance tasks.
In addition to technical tasking, the Senior Drupal Developer may be asked to contribute to technical solution development.
As a Senior-level position, the candidate will be expected to take charge of assigned technical tasks, working with the rest of the technical team and junior developers to deliver.
- Drupal Expertise
- 6+ years of experience with Drupal (including 7x, 8x, and 9x)
- Hands-on experience with Headless/Decoupled website design & development
- Experience developing web applications using front-end frameworks.
- Experience building RESTful API
- Ability to Integrate with Web services (RESTful/JSON, SOAP services)
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Proven experience with Angular 4,5,6 / Typescript
- Strong working experience with core Java APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Drupal Certified Developer or Drupal Certified Front End Specialist or Drupal Certified Back End Specialist desired
- Angular 4
- Angular 5
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: December 29, 2021
Application Deadline: January 31, 2022