Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Tasks and responsibilities may include but not be limited to Drupal upgrades and migrations, custom module development and implementation, issue resolution and troubleshooting, and operations and maintenance tasks.
- In addition to technical tasking, the Senior Drupal Developer may be asked to contribute to technical solution development.
- As a Senior-level position, the candidate will be expected to take charge of assigned technical tasks, working with the rest of the technical team and junior developers to deliver.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Drupal Expertise
- 6+ years of experience with Drupal (including 7x, 8x, and 9x)
- Hands-on experience with Headless/Decoupled website design & development
- Experience developing web applications using front-end frameworks.
- Experience building RESTful API
- Ability to Integrate with Web services (RESTful/JSON, SOAP services)
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Proven experience with Angular 4,5,6 / Typescript
- Strong working experience with core Java APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Drupal Certified Developer or Drupal Certified Front End Specialist or Drupal Certified Back End Specialist desired
- RESTful (Rest-APIs)
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Remote, Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 02, 2022
Application Deadline: November 03, 2022
Job Type: Full-time