Driver Support Team Lead
- Waitr’s Driver Support team is the front line in providing top-shelf quality support for our awesome drivers.
- This role will report to the Manager, Driver Support at Waitr and the individual will help manage the driver experience, including the driver/customer support flow from start to finish.
- The Driver Support Team Lead will set the tone by identifying representative’s performance and/or behavioral issues and providing individualized coaching sessions.
- Previous experience with large, hourly workforces is a positive for this role.
- Strong analytical abilities, team management, and a history of execution will be critical to succeeding.
- The success of this person will be measured by the performance of their direct reports and operations management ability.
- Employee Development & Leadership - Continuous employee development and exceptional leadership enhances employee engagement, knowledge, skills, and morale, ultimately leading to excellent customer service. The Team Lead leads and develops Driver Support Representatives by setting clear performance expectations and holding Representatives accountable. In addition, he/she identifies and provides feedback to direct reports through one-on-one meetings, personal development plans, and coaching opportunities.
- Quality Management - Structures for performance management are enforced. The Team Lead keeps track of Driver Support performance metrics using performance data to identify trends and guides process improvement. The Team Lead also leverages this information to provide appropriate coaching to Representatives.
- Customer Care - Waitr Customer Support aspires to provide world-class southern hospitality for our awesome customers, which include diners, drivers, and restaurant partners. After initiating contact, diners, drivers, and restaurant partners feel satisfied with issue resolution and therefore continue to use Waitr. The Team Lead coaches Representatives to produce higher quality outcomes for all drivers and maintains existing processes to ensure drivers are addressed promptly and effectively.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated Leadership experience
- Proficiency with Google Suite
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in Operations Management, Strategy Consulting, or program with similar quantitative rigor.
- Prior management experience in a Dispatch or Call Center environment.
- Nimble: You move fast and accurately in a dynamic environment.
- Logistical: Proactively seeks and finds ways to provide the highest standards of efficiency.
- Innovator: Generates and recognizes creative solutions in varying work situations.
- Team Player: Collaboration and strong communication skills.
- Effective Communicator: Demonstrates open, honest and respectful written and verbal communication.
- Results-Oriented: Productively focuses time and resources on activities to produce quality results.
- Forward-Thinking: Problem solver, do whatever it takes attitude.
- Strategic Thinker: Views events and possibilities from multiple perspectives. Understands the bigger picture and the interdependencies and effects of other systems.
- Ethical: Maintains and promotes individual and organization integrity and values in the conduct of all activities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://waitrapp.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 20, 2022
Application Deadline: July 21, 2022
Job Type: Full-time