@ College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving Acadiana
To provide a stress-free job for our clients while having fun and living our core values. Must have valid Chauffeur's license.
- Go out of your way to be friendly (smile, eye contact, small-talk) to everyone whom you come in contact with throughout the day – especially your clients.
- Look, act and become a friendly college hunk – starting with the uniform (shirt tucked in, hat straight, pants at the waist), and continuing with your attitude (smiles and eye contact).
- Educate clients about pricing and services and the benefit to them prior to giving an estimate, ensuring 110% satisfaction.
- SAFELY operate at all times.
- Make sure all daily truck inspections are performed (tire pressure, oil, equipment, etc).
- Make sure the truck has enough receipts, safety equipment, and marketing material.
- Price jobs aggressively, meeting and surpassing benchmarks.
- Be able to make logistical decisions (when to dispose of, what to donate or recycle, how to best complete a job, how to package items and load a truck, how to market during downtime).
- Lead your team by relevant examples, showing them what the core values of the company are all about.
- Help to train new hires about the day to day operations and core values.
- Complete Daily Checklists.
- Prevent careless and costly mistakes, including damage, injury, unhappy clients, lost equipment, etc.
- Check-in regularly throughout the day with direct supervisor for additional assignments and troubleshooting guidance
- MUST have valid Chauffeur's license.
- MUST be eligible to work in the United States.
- MUST have reliable transportation to work.
- MUST be able to lift up to 75 pounds for an extended period of time.
- MUST enjoy hard work, world-class customer service and helping others.
- MUST want to be part of a growing organization and are excited about huge opportunities.
- MUST be drug and alcohol-free.
- MUST be able to pass a federal background check.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at: https://chhj-careers.careerplug.com/jobs
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: October 08, 2021
Application Deadline: November 08, 2021