Driver - ETC (Breaux Bridge, LA) 000B92
@ Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
The ETC Driver (Breaux Bridge Terminal) provides safe and efficient loading, transporting and unloading of LPG and/or crude oil, as a sole operator/driver.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform vehicle inspections.
- Load and unload product by lining up hoses and connections according to customer requirements.
- Maintain proper place cards in compliance with shipping papers.
- Open, close, and secure all outlets.
- Operate manual and hydraulic valves, pumps and compressors.
- Operate vehicle controls and emergency equipment.
- Connect and disconnect trailer and adjust dollies as needed.
- Connect and disconnect trailer airlines and electrical connections.
- Prepare paperwork requirements accurately, completely and timely.
- Comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Comply with the hazardous material regulations which detail driver responsibilities and duties in the transportation of hazardous materials.
- Comply with Enterprise Transportation Company employee, operating, safety and environmental procedures and standards.
Salary Range: $80,000 - $120,000
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications
- Covid Vaccine Required
- A minimum of 2 years tractor-trailer experience OR 1 hazmat tanker experience is required.
- A current CDL License with Tanker and Hazmat endorsement is required.
- A minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D equivalent is preferred.
- A State LP license certification is preferred.
- TWIC- Transportation Worker Identification Credential (or the ability to obtain) and safe driving record is required.
- The ability to read, write and understand English is required.
- Access to a telephone and available for emergency call-outs is required.
- The ability to make overnight stays for certain trips is required.
- Must maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Consistently demonstrates cooperative, team-oriented behavior.
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents, manuals reports and technical instructions is required.
- The ability to work with basic mathematical concepts and to apply concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical solutions if required.
- The ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions is required.
- The ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies or members of the business community is required.
- Must have the ability to perform vehicle inspections that require walking, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, stooping, squatting and climbing.
- Must have the ability to access the cab and operate the truck, as well as the top of the trailer, by way of ladder.
- Must have the ability to load and unload product by lining up hoses that may exceed 20 feet in length, up to 3 inches in diameter and weigh as much as 50-100 pounds per 20 foot section.
- Must have the ability to sit for extended periods of time, up to 10 hours.
How to Apply:
Apply online Job Postings | Enterprise Products (taleo.net)
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Breaux Bridge, LA
Date Posted: September 28, 2021
Application Deadline: October 28, 2021