Director of Quality Assurance and Technical Services
@ McIlhenny Company
What this job is all about:
- The Director of Quality Assurance and Technical Services will manage the Company’s Quality Assurance teams and coordinate operational activities with Research and Development.
- Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this position will be responsible for oversight of all matters pertaining to food science, food safety, quality assurance, regulatory compliance, recipe management, process documentation and new formula development and testing for all world-renowned TABASCO® Brand products.
In this job, you’ll do things like:
- Work closely with Global Sales and Marketing to identify opportunities for brand extensions, new product concepts and new ingredients applications.
- Coordinate the operational Research and Development initiatives for new products and formulas, as well as existing products and production processes.
- Manage the Quality Assurance function covering the entire sequence of activities in the supply chain and production processes, to include oversight of external audits and Food Safety programs and regulatory compliance.
- Implement manufacturing best methods and practices with a focus on understanding and documenting how ingredients and equipment interact during the production process.
- Periodically play a role as a TABASCO® Brand Representative, interfacing with the Company’s key customers and distributors to present product ideas and support their business needs.
- Inspire, lead, motivate, and develop team through regular feedback, 1:1s, Personal Development Plans and objectives
Other great stuff about this job:
- Be an integral part of the creation of new TABASCO® Brand sauces and products, ensuring a globally recognized brand remains at the forefront of consumers’ minds!
- You’ll be more than just a number! Take pride working in a privately held, family-owned business with a strong team and culture where you are valued.
- Uniquely generous benefits: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k savings plan with company match and potential profit-sharing.
Must-haves to apply for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related field
- 10+ years in the CPG/Food Processing industry or a related science industry
- Minimum of 5 years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated success in building and leading cross-functional teams
What will give you an edge:
- Master’s degree preferred
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.tabasco.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Avery Island, LA
Date Posted: May 23, 2023
Application Deadline: June 23, 2023
Job Type: Full-time