Director of Human Resources
Employee Learning, Development & Retention Programs
- Develop and drive key recruitment and retention strategies
- Drive a high performing culture that promotes and ensures diversity, equality, and inclusion across the organization
- Develop and implement organization development and succession planning strategies
- Provide guidance on employee relations issues in partnership with HR team
- Lead change management and professional development initiatives across the organization
- Ensure ongoing engagement with employees at all levels to ensure a holistic view of the company temperature at all times
- Lead all People department-driven events (e.g. compensation and review cycles) and ensure HR processes align with business and operational cadence
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance in all employment related aspects of the organization with thorough knowledge in such areas as EEO, Fair Labor Standards, Wage and Hour, FMLA, and other regulatory requirements, including international office standards
- Own the companies affirmative action plan and implementation thereof
- Continue to drive adoption and improvement of existing HR platforms (Lattice, Pingboard, HireRight, Paylocity)
- Drive 1:1’s, 360-degree reviews and surveys throughout the organization
- Review and continue to enhance all existing HR policies and documents
Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Lead the People Operations team, continuing to define and implement an approach on attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent for SchoolMint
- Actively source and recruit for key/senior roles
- Provide leadership, mentoring and development for the SchoolMint Management team and build organizational capability and effectiveness
- Provide strategic leadership on diversity and inclusion efforts
- Strong focus on and delivery of internal customer satisfaction
- Work with executive leadership to develop effective internal communications (between and among management and employees) to promote morale and achieve company-wide goals
- Benefits Program: Own the overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of SchoolMint’s health, wellness, and financial benefits programs. Manage open enrollment, renewal, and delivery of benefits in partnership with our brokers and vendors. Create and champion communications to effectively and clearly communicate benefit programs in an understandable format to all associates.
- Leave Management: Manage SchoolMint leave programs and policies, including but not limited to FMLA and disability programs, in compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Governance & Compliance: Develop and maintain working knowledge of benefits/leave-related laws and regulations such as ERISA, FMLA, USERRA, etc. and their enforcement agencies, and ensure that all benefits programs are administered in compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- 6+ years of progressive HR experience, including at least two years leading HR teams and programs.
- Strong knowledge of FMLA, ADA, PPACA, and federal and state laws regarding benefits (e.g., ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, etc.)
- 5+ years of corporate benefits management experience required, including medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and 401(k).
- BA/BS degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proven HR business partner skills, including employee relations, employment law, employee engagement, compensation, benefits, performance management, recruitment, compliance, policy management and training and development.
- Ability to deliver HR programs to effectively address organizational challenges and support growth objectives.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn our various HRIS platforms and talent management applicant tracking system.
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certifications are highly desired.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://schoolmint.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 27, 2021
Application Deadline: October 27, 2021