Director of Finance Operations
- The Director of Finance Operations will oversee enterprise-wide financial reporting, forecasting, and analysis.
- Develop the strategies, process improvements, and technological advancements to improve efficiency and accuracy of the forecast and financial reporting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and organizing the preparation and issuance of financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and other reports as needed.
- Coordinating with external auditors, internal accounting staff, and other departments involved in financial reporting processes.
- Making decisions about which accounting methods should be used for recording transactions and communicating these decisions to other departments within the organization.
- Strategic thinking and leadership with an emphasis on relationship management and communication at all levels within the organization. Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, create cohesive teams, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Leading recruitment, training and evaluation of staff; assist in developing and implementing continued training for professional accounting associates.
- Plans, schedules, and directs the work of the forecasting team.
- Coordinates and manages the financial forecasting process for the organization, inclusive of software infrastructure management and operational procedures.
- Works directly with all functional areas of the organization that directly and indirectly support the forecasting and business planning process.
- Plans and organizes the financial forecasting process including presentation and review with management.
- Participates in and leads special projects related to the preparation and analysis of profit and forecasting information.
- Serve as business advisors to external departments.
- Analyzes and identifies process improvements, both in the forecasting workflow and in financial reporting processes
- Establishes, develops and maintains constructive, collaborative relationships within the department and across the organization.
- Oversee enhancements to software applications and workflow processes.
Knowledge, Skills, & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA, CPA preferred)
- Minimum 3 years progressive leadership in dynamic organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for written or verbal presentation.
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to link financial results to operational performance drivers and generate positive change
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong Attention to detail
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to: work efficiently under pressure; work independently and take initiative; adapt to continuous change and be a change agent; effectively deal with difficult people and/or circumstances
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: August 25, 2022
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022
Job Type: Full-time