Director of Customer Experience
The Director of Customer Experience will serve as the internal champion for Stuller customers, continuously improving the customer journey resulting in an exceptional customer experience. This role will actively lead the call center leadership team and be heavily integrated in improving NPS, learning and development, recruiting and improvements in operations. Director of Customer Experience will work closely with groups from across the company to help them in shaping the customer processes and associate experiences toward a better, more frictionless customer experience. This key role will develop and manage processes that increase customer and employee satisfaction and retention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop seamless customer experience strategies based on customer insights and company strategies.
- Strong professional leadership development and style for all CX Managers and Integrated Call Centers
- Use data-driven insights to identify improvement opportunities to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and regularly present strategies, KPI and performance updates as needed.
- Develop reporting structures that allow Stuller to easily digest and better understand our Customer requests and service issues.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer and internal issues that require immediate decisions
- Play an integral role in developing the organization to be a more customer centric organization, leading customer based discussions.
- Seek to capture customer information and record into customer relationship management system. (Salesforce)
- Ability to manage, train, and motivate teams
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines and requirements accordingly
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment with a results-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including oral presentations
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency: Word, PowerPoint, Excel – including pivot table use
- Creative thinking and planning on strategies to improve the customer experience.
- Desire to understand customer pain points and feedback to develop actionable improvements
- Self-starter, high level of initiative, proven proactive thinker.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field from accredited institution; or equivalent professional experience
- Customer Experience (CX) professional with 5-10 years of experience
- Salesforce™ experience preferred or experience with other CRM software system.
- Customer Chat & BOT Chat experience preferred
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.stuller.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: May 21, 2021
Application Deadline: June 21, 2021