Digital Senior Project Manager
- The Digital Senior Project Manager role is intended to manage and adapt continuously to project goals.
- This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with all departments, including account, creative and technology teams, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- To be considered for the role, you must have prior Agency/Consulting experience and Experience Design Project Management experience.
- Lead cross-discipline/geographically distributed teams through the full project lifecycle of digital design and technical projects.
- Effectively collaborate with project stakeholders, end-users and business partners, and technical team members
- Manage client relationships, interact with product managers and other business units.
- Establish scope, create schedules, develop estimates with a team, manage deliverables, and control risks and changes.
- Plan, manage, and maintain project budgets.
- Create and maintain project documentation to ensure visibility to teams, management and clients.
- Manage multiple projects on different tracks.
- Establish common goals across teams and define relevant metrics and reporting to track team performance.
- Skillfully keeping an eye on the big picture, while managing the details.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 8+ years of project management experience
- At least 5 years Experience Design project management experience in a digital consultancy or agency environment.
- Experience leading new website builds and/or mobile apps from start to finish for large, enterprise clients.
- Experience leading cross-discipline/geographically distributed teams through the full project lifecycle of digital design and technical projects.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Experience gathering requirements and documentation.
- Solid fundamentals: resourcing, burn, backlogs, scheduling
- Client-side marketing and commerce experience.
- Well-versed in industry best-practices and current technologies.
- Having some account management and sales support experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act in a Program Manager role, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Scrum/Agile Methodology a plus
- Solid understanding and use of the following tools: Microsoft Office 365/Teams/SharePoint, Smartsheet, Jira, Filament or other equivalent project management tools
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.perficient.com/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: June 09, 2022
Application Deadline: July 11, 2022
Job Type: Full-time