Digital Marketing Strategist
@ Meritus Credit Union
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a social strategy and manage all social channels to drive online traffic, increase brand awareness, and develop member loyalty, while responding to questions or comments in a timely manner.
- Track, measure, and analyze social media effectiveness.
- Lead content marketing efforts.
- Develop branded content for social media platforms including posts, photos, videos, graphics, GIFs and/or blogs.
- Lead on sales copy writing, email marketing and email workflow management.
- Assist with reporting, utilizing various software applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and specialized data analytics programs.
- Monitor, track, manage and report all online and social media reputation risks. Includes filing complaints as per compliance regulations and responding to external positive and negative comments/responses in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain and update website and digital channels as well as accurate contact lists (adding/deleting/tagging contacts) for use in email, social media and other digital campaigns.
- Communicate with members, staff and others to answer questions, disseminate or explain information as needed.
- Assist Marketing team in the planning and execution of special events.
- Maintain an understanding of the Credit Union's products, services, policies and procedures.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Position requires occasional driving to perform job duties at a credit union branch or remote location. A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and adequate auto insurance is required.
- Weekend, evening hours and travel required.
- Extensive use of a desktop computer and/or laptop is required.
Salary Range: $33,000 - $64,000
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, communications, business administration or related field.
- Minimum of two years of similar or related experience is required.
- Highly motivated, creative, detail oriented and proactive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, dynamic individual with strong ability to build relationships and network.
- Strong organization, prioritization, analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Team player with ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of staff in the organization.
- Strong time management, negotiation, sales and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge & experience with Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience with HubSpot, Asana or similar CRMs and project management software is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks, projects and information simultaneously.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Work required includes physical activity including lifting, bending, squatting, twisting, and reaching.
- Required to lift, carry, and move up to 50 pounds.
How to Apply:
Apply online https://www.merituscu.net/about/careers.html
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: March 06, 2023
Application Deadline: April 06, 2023
Job Type: Full-time