Digital Marketing Specialist
- The ability to satisfactorily adhere to company attendance policies.
- Compliance with all occupational safety rules, regulations, training and records as required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Louisiana Department of Labor and Stuller, Inc.
- Collaborate with the Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and execute ongoing Search Engine Optimization efforts for Stuller company websites to drive organic traffic.
- Effectively execute on page, off page and technical SEO tasks on Stuller websites.
- Work with Content Team to conduct extensive keyword research to produce the most effective content possible.
- Build high-quality links from industry-relevant websites.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and inform other stakeholders on required changes.
- Deploy, optimize, and report on onsite, targeted banner efforts.
- Develop, measure, and optimize targeted social media ads.
- Manage social advertising spend by optimizing campaigns and tracking advertising spend across platforms.
- Support the Digital Marketing Campaign Manager to develop, deploy, optimize, and report on email marketing efforts.
- Analysis and reporting, including but not limited to Organic Search, Re-Targeting, Email Marketing, Banners, Website Content, User Interface, A/B tests.
- Advocate the use of data in decision-making across all touchpoints in the Stuller Marketing ecosystem.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, IT, Sales, CRM, Strategic Analysis, and others.
- Maintain a continuous learning approach to the position, always seeking out new, effective methods
- Other tasks as needed.
- Reports to Director of Digital Marketing.
Mid-level experience with Digital Marketing implementation and best practices, including the following:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Building
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Advertising and Retargeting
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Digital Marketing Reporting and Analysis using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMRush
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Informatics, or relevant field preferred
Candidates must possess the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Extreme attention to detail
- A desire to collaborate with others
- 2-4 years’ experience working in digital marketing, previous B2B experience highly desirable
Additional Experience a Plus:
- Google Ads Platform Experience
- Google Data Studio Experience
- Email Marketing
- Landing Page Development
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.stuller.com/careers/
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 04, 2022
Application Deadline: February 04, 2022