Digital Marketing Specialist
@ Office of Distance Learning, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
The Digital Marketing Specialist will:
- Create and execute paid social and search campaigns
- Provide copy suggestions and ad templates
- Conduct keyword and competitor research
- Optimize campaigns through A/B testing, geo targeting, etc
- Manage ad spend budgets
- Recommend and implement updates to optimize for departmental goals
- Remain current on PPC best practices, trends, and changes
- Collaborate with external partners and vendors, as needed
- Evaluate and report on results
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads accounts
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Tag Manager.
- The ability to switch between individual and team tasks.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience managing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads accounts
How to Apply:
Visit the application portal to submit an online application, cover letter, resume, and digital work portfolio. Please include three (3) professional references including name, title, phone number, and e-mail address on your resume.
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 27, 2021
Application Deadline: October 27, 2021