Digital Marketing Director
@ BBR Creative
- Exhibit strong strategic and analytical ability to evaluate and outline the end-to-end customer digital experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Work with teams to strategize effective integrated marketing campaigns including digital strategies and channels designed to reach goals.
- Work with the media and product teams to identify attribution tracking for multichannel marketing campaigns to measure results.
- Measure and make prescriptive recommendations to optimize performance of all digital marketing campaigns with a focus on relevant KPIs and ROI.
- Prepare for and execute monthly reporting with clients and communicate actionable business insights from analytical data across multiple platforms.
- Lead a team of digital strategists and producers in execution of client work and oversight of their professional growth and development.
- Stay current with emerging technologies in the digital marketing and advertising space. Continually push for innovation, quality and excellence with digital teams.
- Participate in presenting and pitching agency digital marketing services.
The Digital Marketing Director should have previous experience in a similar role including developing client strategies using various digital channels, along with traditional and other marketing strategies, to drive results.
Additionally, the candidate should have prior management experience leading and overseeing a team for execution, as well as individual growth and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of professional experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience with managing and/or supervising a team
- Working knowledge of the following – WordPress, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Attribution Tracking
- Candidates must be available to work 40 hrs/week (8:30-5:30 or 8:00-5:00)
- This position may be virtual, with periodic in-person work at our offices in Lafayette, LA or Baton Rouge, LA
- Digital advertising platform experience
- Experience creating organic social media strategies
- Certifications in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, HubSpot, Klaviyo, SEO or Facebook Blueprint
- ECommerce advertising, marketing or product management experience
- Email marketing experience: Hubspot, Klaviyo, Mailchimp
- Call Tracking and Marking Attribution experience
How to Apply:
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put “Digital Marketing Director” in the subject line
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 04, 2022
Application Deadline: February 04, 2022