@ South Louisiana Community College - SLCC
The Development Officer for South Louisiana Community College is responsible for identifying and soliciting funds from private individuals, corporations, and foundations; fostering donor relations; and providing assistance in the management of the business affairs of the Foundation.
Specifically, the Development Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing a prospect/donor portfolio including individual, corporate, and foundation relationships.
- Supporting the Executive Director of the SLCC Foundation in his/her development initiatives.
- Fostering positive and enduring relationships among internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting in the preparation of materials for Foundation operations.
- Developing and implementing strategies for enhanced community involvement in fundraising activities.
- Assisting Executive Director of Foundation with conferring with administrators, Foundation Board of Directors and other key individuals in planning and managing specific campaign activities.
- Fully utilizing the capabilities of donor management computer software applications in the preparation of donor information and reports for SLCC and the Foundation.
- Developing and maintaining systems of prospect management and research and donor relations.
- Organizing and executing Foundation fundraising activities, including but not limited to: annual fund, employee giving campaign, and events.
- Attending and participating in various administrative and committee meetings, workshops, and conferences to gather information that further College and Foundation goals.
- Making oral presentations as requested.
- Predictable and reliable attendance is required in order to provide consistency and continuity of business services.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
At least one (1) year of experience in fundraising, community outreach, or development.
How to Apply:
Please apply online at https://www.solacc.edu/about-us/employment-opportunities
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: February 09, 2021
Application Deadline: December 12, 2099