DataStage Developer - Product Support Analyst
- Do you love tackling new Production Support challenges?
- Do you have a history of countering business challenges and creatively solving issues at pace?
- We provide you the chance to work with some of the smartest minds and environment which challenge your problem management skills, learn more, and build elegant solutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Handle project related escalations and work out resolutions of incidents logged in the incident management tool ‘Service Now’, issues reported by application users by making use of tools such as Data Stage, DB2, Toad for Oracle, Toad Data Point, Splunk, Dynatrace, JBOSS Developer Studio, WinSCP, Putty, ESP CA Workstation.
- Must have work experience in a high-volume transactional data processing area (preferably health care domain).
- Working experience with different stake holders of client lie business, production support and own scrum teams and must be able to manage discussions with exceptional communication skills.
- Provide technical and convince team with soundness of a technical approach with expertise in technologies such as Data Stage, Db2, IBM DB2 SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Performing continuous improvement of systems by analyzing performance metrics of different programs and come up with optimizations and tuning of long running SQL queries, Informatica workflows/mapping.
- Must be extremely good at deployment methodologies and help coordinate with production support teams on quick defect fixes /release fallout handling by permanent fixes within change windows specified.
- Must have experience working in offshore/onsite 24
- 7 support model
- Knowledge on ITIL processes – Incident Management & Problem Management
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelors Degree
- Must have prior expertise in Production support experience at least 4 to 5 years.
- Should have excellent analytical skills to resolve production issues quickly with DataStage, Db2, IBM DB2 SQL, Oracle PL/SQL and the ability to understand complex Datastage mappings/ programming logic and complex queries in DB2.
- 5+ years of application production support experience
- 5+ years of DataStage experience
- 3+ years of Job Scheduling experience
- 3+ years of Db2 or SQL experience
- 1+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map.
- Hadoop Hive
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 24, 2023
Application Deadline: February 24, 2023
Job Type: Full-time