Database Tech Lead
- CGI is looking for ETL Database Technical Lead.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements, propose, design and implement technical solutions.
- Responsible for design and development of data architecture and ETL dataflows in support of enterprise risk management, analytics and reporting
- Work effectively with the DBA teams to ensure that all approved development and deployment procedures are followed.
- Provide production support from development teams for existing systems, troubleshoot data and/or system issues.
- Identify root causes and resolve data related issues.
- Review and optimize query performance.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Extensive experience with database development tools (Oracle, Toad), ETL and integration technologies
- Hands on experience with Python.
- Experience developing large scale systems.
- Experience developing interfaces to Oracle or other SQL-based databases.
- Experience working in controlled development, testing and production environments.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, PL/SQL, ETL processing
- Familiarity with development toolkits & source repositories SVN/GIT etc.
- Sound understanding of RDBMS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills
- Aptitude for debugging problems in complex, unfamiliar code.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Implement and maintain the database design.
- Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
- Write database PLSQL Packages, procedures, functions and triggers.
- Assist team members (Developers/QA/devops) with database activities.
- Tune database queries
- Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: January 17, 2023
Application Deadline: April 17, 2023
Job Type: Full-time