Data Policy Analyst
• Develop standards and procedure, best practices, or knowledge content, for a large region of the organization to ensure data sharing governance and management guidelines are developed and aligned with enterprise guidelines and data governance strategy and policies.
• Document business needs and engage appropriate Governance resources to produce detailed and thorough business, data and information policies and related documents.
• Serve as the communication point between data standards workgroups, data management teams and other business operational stakeholders to ensure enterprise or business are coverage of policies and procedures.
• Ensure data sharing and information, standards, controls are in compliance with the organization's and government policies.
• Documents current state of operations systems and procedures, and recommends improvements to increase efficiency for future state.
• Provide regular status updates to all stakeholders on timing and costs of engagement efforts.
• Participate in/facilitate review sessions as needed, engaging appropriate subject matter experts to meet to define, develop and finalize policies. Ensure that efforts are aligned with formal processes and final sign-off occurs.
• Identify areas where new standards and procedures need to be developed or refined based on current and future enterprise or data management initiatives, drive the written knowledge expansion development process, and ensure appropriate documentation and communication when finalized.
• Ensure that the same data governance rigor is being applied in the evaluation processes, that appropriate legal/compliance documentation is being completed, and to streamline/consolidate decision-making when appropriate
Skill Set / Years of Experience / Proficiency LevelAdvanced degree valued 5-7 years of experience managing the design, development, and continuous improvement of complex healthcare data systems, tools, and reports5+ / IntermediateReporting Tool: Tableau Desktop 10, Business Intelligence Development Studio, SSRS5+ / IntermediateProgramming: SQL, Base SAS [Macros, Proc SQL], Python.3+ / IntermediateDatabases: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server3+ / IntermediateManagement skills: Agile Methodologies, Github, Excel [Pivot Tables, PowerPoint3+ / IntermediateStrong business, analytic and synthesizing skills; strong problem-solving skills3+DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIREDSkill Set / Years of Experience / Proficiency LevelWorking for a consulting company3+ / consultantTeam lead experience3+ / technologyBusiness development2+ / Beginner levelOrganizational innovator; brings forth opportunities to improve productivityOrganizational agility; able to effectively manage through the various internal functions and organizations3+ / experiencedStrongly committed to team-building and end to end processMinimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://www.cgi.com/en/careers
Visit Site to Apply