@ Office of Distance Learning, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
The Data Analyst will:
- Create and maintain data analytics reports and dashboards to provide performance reporting on various department operations, including marketing and enrollment.
- Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources to produce regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Deliver key insights and findings in a digestible format.
- Aggregate data from various marketing channels and platforms to inform ongoing performance optimization and planning.
- Support more effective outreach by assisting with lead generation campaign analytics.
- Implement best practices for data security and management and update processes as needed.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging analytics trends as they relate to marketing, student enrollment and distance learning operations.
- Work on multiple projects with competing deadlines requiring strong attention to detail and analytics.
- Work closely with the office’s Systems Analyst and other campus departments, such as Institutional
- Research and the Office of Information Systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the UL Lafayette Office of Distance Learning mission, goals, and objectives.
Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree in data analytics, information systems, computer science, mathematics, or a closely related field OR a bachelor’s degree in a non-related field with 3+ years of relevant work experience
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to transform business problems into analytical tasks
- Experience assessing and implementing best practices in data management
- Experience using analytics tools and languages such as IBM Cognos, Oracle, SQL, etc.
- Experience building robust reports and visualizations using data from a variety of sources to showcase trends as well as to identify or to lend credibility to business needs
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to train team members using new technologies or processes
How to Apply:
Visit the application portal to submit cover letter and resume including (3) professional references including name, title, phone number, and e-mail address.
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: September 27, 2021
Application Deadline: October 27, 2021