· Assists in the design, coding, and testing of technical analytical solutions.
· Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
· Clearly articulates roles, project goals, and timelines as they relate to project and development plans, as needed.
· Adheres to coding standards defined by technical management.
· Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
· Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
· Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
· Responsible for plan performance reporting and trend analyses.
· Conducts research and produces actionable insights on healthcare economics issues and trends.
· Establishes effective working relationship with other members of the Technology team.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results regularly. Adheres to Scrum Agile practices and consistently delivers results on time.
· Works with internal departments to design appropriate business intelligence solutions
· Analyzes data from internal and external sources in various formats from spreadsheets to relational databases and creates meaningful visualizations that solve business problems.
· Evaluates, researches, and creates reports for departmental operations flows to help increase efficiency and reduce wasted steps and roadblocks.
· Designs, creates and deploys data visualization dashboards within departments that display KPIs and team performance.
· Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, information systems, computer science, finance, information management, economics or similar quantitative area or the equivalent of four (4) years of work experience in field.
· Two (2) years experience in applying quantitative analytics tools, methods and processes.
· Preferred previous experience/working knowledge of health insurance industry, processes and data requirements.
· Self-starter with the ability to think critically to solve business problems.
· Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Proficient with SQL and data extraction tools.
· Experience with data visualization, charts, dashboards and reporting tools.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Experience with Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, Sisense and/or other visualization programs.
· Ability to support key business initiatives through positive relationships, effective communication and cross-team collaboration.
· Strong business orientation and passion for customer service and results.
· Experience with Salesforce, a plus.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://viemed.apscareerportal.com/account
Visit Site to Apply
Location: Lafayette, LA
Date Posted: July 19, 2021
Application Deadline: August 19, 2021